10 Extreme Phone Pinching Attempts That Will Leave You With Nothing But Sweaty Palms
Because nothing makes you feel more alive than dangling your thousand-ringgit phone over a ledge.
There's been a fair share of odd fads on the interwebs, and here comes yet another mind-boggling viral challenge: extreme phone pinching!
Here's how it works:
1) Hold your phone with just your thumb and pointer finger over a location you really wouldn't want it to fall into
2) Get someone's help to snap a photo a of you putting your (presumably expensive) phone in harm's way
1. This mad chef who's a sweaty slip away from making smartphone fritters
2. This adventurer who's living life on the edge a little too literally
3. This daring driver who decided his routine drive home needed a little pizazz
4. This confident chap who's spicing up his bathroom breaks
5. This bada*s on a bridge
6. This brave soul who had grate expectations for the phone to survive
7. This dude with supernaturally strong nails
8. This trend-follower who was given a timely slap by Mother Nature herself
9. This easy-going girl who doesn't need much for amusement, just random cavities in floors
10. This guy who took the phone pinching thing a little too far...
Brace yourself! It looks like the trend is starting to hit Malaysia...
Yeah, probably shouldn't have agreed to that bet...
If you're gonna go down the pinching route, it might be a good idea to start thinking of a backup plan just in case your phone doesn't make it
If you're using the challenge as a convenient excuse to get a new phone, then it's about time to do a little research on the coolest new phone plans around
Taking up an instalment plan like U Mobile's Flexi U MicroCredit means you're on your fuss-free way to own a new smartphone! Decide on the loan amount and repayment tenure you're comfortable with, and you can make the balance payment either in cash or via credit card. Find out more here.