1. When choosing your outfit, make sure it doesn't clash with your statement headphones. Go simple.
Pair it with a plain OOTD, so that it's eye-catching for all the right reasons:
2. Choose a smartwatch that isn't overly sporty so you can still wear them to formal events
3. Get a smart ring that can blend in seamlessly into your wardrobe
4. If eco-friendliness ranks high on your fashion must-haves, there are also sustainable options available
It would be c'est magnifique if paired with boho chic #OOTDs like these:
5. Go for a sleek and chic fitness tracker that is fit for any occasion
6. For those who want to look glamourous, opt for an activity tracking jewelry with some serious bling
Does everything a fitness tracker does, but super glamorously. Seriously, no one would be able to guess it's a piece of wearable tech.
No need to sacrifice glamour even for the red carpet. Win-win situation!
7. Want to stay low-profile instead? Go with an elegant smart jewelry like an unsuspecting clip.
Monitor your activity, sleep quality, stress levels and keep track of your menstrual cycle like a ninja.
Perfect if you want to keep it classy with your #OOTD for a business meeting or if it's just a basic get-up kinda day:
8. If everything is too complicated, nothing wrong with keeping things simple and standing out with a minimalistic phone
You'll never go out of style when you stick with the classics
9. Customise your phone with cases to suit your daily style. Source them online for more unique choices!
At the end of the day, wearable tech should give you the freedom to modify them to your personal style
With technology changing the world, besides the unimaginable effect it has on our daily productivity, it has also resulted in this new trend - wearable tech. So own it and make it truly yours!