8 Unique Products You Have To Check Out At Artbox Malaysia In Sunway City
Artbox is the most famous container market in the world and it's finally reaching Malaysian shores!
Artbox started out in Bangkok and is known for its unique curation of regional entrepreneurs and makers. The creative container market took Singapore by storm two years ago, and now it's Malaysia's turn to enjoy this epic pasar malam!
Enjoy a huge variety of food and drinks, shop from artisanal pop-up stalls featuring both local and international brands, and catch live acts and performances all weekend.
Check out this teaser video of what to expect at Artbox Malaysia:
Here are the details:
Date: 9 -11 November and 16-18 November
Time: 3pm - 11pm
Location: Sunway City Outdoor Open Air Carpark, Sunway Pyramid
Admission is free!
1. Get exclusive 'Artbox x PMC' merchandise at the Pestle & Mortar Clothing container
The famous Malaysian streetwear brand is teaming up with Artbox for an exclusive collaboration, as well as showcasing Pestle & Mortar Clothing original products together with Supercrew.
2. Try these delicious-looking treats that are actually handmade, natural, vegan soaps from Pastry Delight
3. Take your bullet journals to the next level with stamps, stickers, planners, and stationery from My Paper Projects
4. Add to your collection of cute enamel pins with Singapore-based brand Studio Saturday
5. Accessorise with these best-selling cherry earrings from 1812
6. Keep track of time with these trendy watches from Watchmiii
7. Shop for cool shoes, accessories, and women's apparel from Moira's Boutique
8. Check out the men's sport fashion line all the way from Thailand with Overtrend
With over 500 vendors across two weekends that will span 150,000 square feet, Malaysia’s first edition of Artbox is a must-visit for all shopoholics
Plus, there will be different vendors each weekend, so you absolutely gotta be there!
Meanwhile, get your fill of delicious food, drinks, and desserts from The Baking Trip, Singapore Laksa by PGFN, Makirito, and many more!
Capture your #ootd in style with creative art installations crafted on Artbox's unique shipping containers and original artwork by Sunway University students
And throughout the weekend, you can enjoy great chill-out vibes while resting in an Airmock beneath 6,000 twinkling fairy lights
Not sure how to get to Artbox Malaysia? Check out this handy guide:
(Nearest Car Park)
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
The Pinnacle Sunway
BRT SunU-Monesh (Ride & Park)
Take Kelana Jaya LRT Line or KTM Port Klang Commuter Line and interchanged with BRT Sunway Line
Nearest bus stops include:
Sunway Lagoon BRT
Sunway Pyramid Timur
Masjid Bandar Sunway
You can also enjoy special promos and discounts with SOCAR and Grab
Drive to Artbox Malaysia with SOCAR and get discounts plus a reserved parking spot!
Meanwhile, you'll receive GrabRewards points when you use GrabPay for cashless transactions, exclusive discounts for rides to and from Artbox Malaysia, and GrabFood deliveries of selected delights within Sunway and Subang. Visit the Grab booth at Artbox for more information!
Got cool news to share?