Last year, The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat in Ipoh, Perak made international headlines after being named one of the most magnificent bars in the world
With breathtaking views of the natural limestone cave, Jeff's Cellar is world-renowned as one of the most unique wine bars in the world. While originally meant for guests of the Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, Jeff's Cellar is now a main attraction to visitors all over the globe.
You can enjoy an experience of a lifetime while savouring a wide range of organic and rare wines in a one-of-a-kind setting.
Want to indulge in delicious opulence? The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat has launched a new caviar menu priced at RM1,099 per person. Here's a look at the lavish dishes:
1. Fresh shucked Fine de Claire oysters with Ossetra caviar, sea grapes, and micro flowers
2. Sashimi grade of raw Yellowtail Kingfish in warm Maine mussel broth with Krystal caviar
3. Roasted cauliflower soup with Hokkaido scallop, Sevruga caviar, and 23k edible gold leaf
4. Lemon sorbet with Grey Goose Vodka
5. Homemade uni pasta with sea urchin butter, fresh sea urchin, Beluga caviar, and Italian-imported shaved Bottarga
6. Gelée de champagne et caviar (Jelly of Brut Champagne with Ossetra caviar)
7. Mignardises - White chocolate millefeuille, dark chocolate ganache with almond, salted caramel ganache, and Chinese green tea ganache
Next month, the Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat is hosting a one-of-a-kind event!
You'll be treated to an extraordinary evening when three of Malaysia's finest chefs, including Darren Chin of DC Restaurant, take over the kitchen.
The Modern Malaysian Gastronomy event features Chef Lee Choon Boon - The Banjaran executive chef, Chef Ann Lee - founder of ETRE Patisserie, and of course Chef Darren Chin - founder of DC Restaurant.
With one black box of surprise ingredients, these world-class chefs will be preparing a once-in-a-lifetime six course meal with optional pairing wines, just for you. Indulge in a gastronomical experience unlike any other for RM650++ per pax, inclusive of a complimentary glass of Moet Rosé. Or top up RM450++ per pax for specific wine pairings to enhance the flavours of every course.
Happening on Friday, 12 July from 7pm onwards, this event is limited to only 35 seats. Call to reserve your seat at 05-2107745 or 016-5686221.
Ready to pamper yourself with a luxurious food experience at Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat? 'Like' them on Facebook to stay updated on the latest offerings!
Got some cool brand news to share?