1. A sleep kit that that will help ensure your dad gets a good night's rest he deserves
2. Give your dad's grooming game an upgrade with the gift of healthy skin
3. A watch for the no-nonsense dad who makes sure everyone in the family shows up on time for dinner
4. Surprise your dad with a new go-to Mont Blanc scent that everyone can appreciate
5. A stylish holdall from River Island for your fit dad to bring along on his gym day
6. You can never go wrong with a sleek and refined briefcase for your dad
7. A portable powerbank to keep gadgets going for the dad who's always on the go
8. Hook your dad up with a new pair of sunglasses this Father's Day...
9. ... or buy this instead if your dad is more of a clip-on sunglasses kind of person
10. Wallets have got to be one of the most foolproof gifts any child can get for their fathers
11. Why stop at getting your dad a tie when you could get him a whole set of accessories to match his wardrobe
12. It won't hurt to get some healthy nuts to munch on for the dads who love snacking
13. Show your appreciation to your tech-loving father by getting him a brand new case for his favourite gadget
Chances are your father will have his own laptop that he brings around almost everywhere he goes. It'll be a good idea to get him a protective outer shell for it like the Crumpler Crony laptop sleeve that keeps his machine nice and cozy inside with padding for some protection.
Get it on Zalora for RM138.
14. A cordless vacuum cleaner for your dad who treats his car like it's his second wife
15. Treat your dad to a spa treatment because even the most 'manly' man would love some pampering
Always on the lookout for the next must-have products? Discover the Internet's hidden gems on #SAYSCatalogue!
#SAYSCatalogue is a segment on SAYS where we feature carefully-chosen product recommendations. A share of sales may be collected from the links on this page, and prices are accurate as of the time of publication.