How To Make The Richest And Creamiest Durian Ice Cream You'll Ever Taste
FACT - most durian lovers would rather eat actual durian than durian-infused foods. Well, you might think differently once you've had a taste of our super awesome durian ice cream!
Super rich and creamy, our spin on durian ice cream tastes just like the real thing, only frozen. :D
With only five ingredients and no fancy-schmancy tools needed, you can easily make it at home. Watch how it's done HERE:
250ml whipping cream
240g durian flesh
240g condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 to 2 pinches of salt
1. In a bowl, add whipping cream, vanilla essence, and salt.
2. Whip the mixture until stiff peaks form.
3. Add durian and condensed milk.
4. Whip for 1 minute or until the durian is well mixed in.
5. Pour mixture into an ice cream tub.
6. Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
There are two kinds of people in this world - those who love durian, and those who hate it. Check out what happened when we made our durian-hating friends eat durian: