People Are Sharing Feel-Good Stories Online That Will Restore Your Faith In Malaysians
This Bulan Kebangsaan, Malaysians have been flocking to social media to share their #kitapowerrr stories and it's the best thing ever
People have been sharing the very best of Malaysia, such as highlighting the best dishes in every state, celebrating our record-breaking, gold-medal-winning Paralympians, and even sharing personal stories of unsung heroes.
1. Watch this touching video featuring Cik Manggis from De Fam. It'll inspire you to continue pursuing your dreams no matter what!
2. Egy Azira has openly documented her fight against cancer and shared this powerful story of when she first got her diagnosis
3. If you ever find yourself hesitating to help someone, remember this super cute story about Sean Lee, a makcik, and a sack of beras
4. Malaysians who ride on motorcycles really appreciated this simple gesture from Nadia Dahlia (long thread but worth the read!)
5. This fun video highlights the importance of neighbours, that taman life, and proves that nothing unites Malaysians quite like nasi lemak!
6. Finally, this interview with three awesome Malaysians who were in the stadium during the Merdeka declaration in 1957!
So if you're ever feeling down, be sure to check out the #kitapowerrr hashtag on social media. There are so many awesome stories that will legit put a smile on your face!
Pay it forward by spreading more positivity with your #kitapowerrr story