[PHOTOS] Hardcore Fans Who Went Under The Knife To Look Like Their Idols
Justin Bieber, Miranda Kerr, Ryan Gosling and more have looks fans went to extreme lengths to achieve.
1. 33-year-old Toby Sheldon spent over RM323,000 ($100,000) over the course of 5 years to look like Justin Bieber
2. South Korean model Hong Yuh Reum had multiple cosmetic surgery including operations on her eyes and nose to look like Miranda Kerr
3. A mother of three spent over RM43,000 (£8,000) to have her nose, chin and cheeks remodelled to look more like the late Michael Jackson
4. Twin brothers Matt and Mike Schlepp spent over RM81,000 between them to look like Brad Pitt
"It has definitely helped me get more girls. I'll walk and get that double-take from girls and hear the whispering that follows," said Matt Schlepp.dailymail.co.uk
"If you know that surgery will make you happy, go for it. It will change your personality, the way you act and carry yourself forever. I never knew that I could be as happy as I am right now," said Mike Schlepp after the surgery.mtv.com
5. 30-year-old Kitty used money that she had "saved from a previous job" to go through a six hour procedure to look like "The Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence
After several weeks of healing, Kitty dressed up for her big reveal. “Of course I look like Jennifer Lawrence,” she said. “I thought I had a resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence before my surgery and now I think after, my features are more refined to where they resemble her more.”huffingtonpost.com
6. Aspiring actor Nicholas Ryan spent over RM16,000 ($5,000) for an intensive round of Botox and filler injections to make his face look more like Ryan Gosling's
Xiaoqing would have made this list but she backed out of her extreme plastic surgery plan to look like Jessica Alba after her idol herself found out and urged her not to go ahead
Chinese woman, who would only give her name as Xiaoqing, said she was devastated after she broke up with her lover, an ardent fan of Jessica Alba who always wished Xiaoqing looked more like the Hollywood star. Xiaoqing decided to win her boyfriend back by going through plastic surgery to look more like Jessica Alba.reuters.com
When Alba first found out about the young Chinese woman's plans from international press, she responded, "I think you should never have to change yourself like that. If somebody loves you, they'll love you no matter what."latina.com
On the other hand, some of the personalities mentioned above actually came together to release a song titled "The Plastics"