[PHOTOS] 10 Gifts You Should Probably Stop Giving This Christmas
1. Overly colourful and 'festive'-looking socks that will only end up at the back of our cupboards
2. Cutesy decorative figurines that we all have way too many of
3. A bathroom scale is never a good idea
4. Neither is this nose shower gel dispenser
5. Cacti and other mini plants (immensely cute as they may be) we won't know where to place
6. Christmas tree ornaments are terribly risky; what if we don't have a Christmas tree?
Really, what? The tree's been up for a week already and you have the gall to waltz in here, take one look at my decoration effort and donate to me a gift that's about as subtle as a piece of paper saying "I can do better"?collegehumor.com
7. A certificate that says you named a star after someone...um, which star was it again?
What this present lacks in any enjoyment, happiness, or gratitude on behalf of the recipient , it makes up for in the opportunity to make fun of the moron who spent $20 on a certificate which means absolutely nothing. And, in the end, isn't that what any one of us truly wants?collegehumor.com
8. Underwears are only acceptable if your mum is the one giving them
9. Not another picture frame, please
First of all, the picture frame is almost always something ridiculous that you would never use and doesn’t match anything in your dorm. Second of all, you are not going to place a picture of this person next to your nightstand like you two are finally going steady or something. Moving on.collegecandy.com