YES Has A New 4G Plan That Is The Most Affordable Unlimited Postpaid Plan Out There
Scrolling halfway but the page stops loading 'cos you've ran out of data?
That's a sign that you need to change your data plan!
Now's the perfect time to do so because YES has just launched its brand new 'Konfem 4G, Konfem Unlimited' plan, where all postpaid plans will be unlimited, pure 4G LTE (only 4G)!
YES 'Konfem 4G, Konfem Unlimited' postpaid has three plans: Konfem Unlimited 49, 79, and 99. The Konfem Unlimited 49 plan is only RM46*/month, and is perfect for those who are first time users or who want to migrate from a prepaid plan.
For those who are existing postpaid plan users, you might want to hop on over to Konfem Unlimited 79. At just RM69*/month, you'll be equipped with sufficient voice options making it extremely ideal for the everyday professional or business owner.
Lastly, for all you heavy users out there, try out Konfem Unlimited 99. For just RM99/month, you'll get the best and premiere voice and 4G experience.
*Subject to a 12-months contract term.
YES postpaid plans with its built in 100, 200, and 300 minutes as well as UNLIMITED VOICE options boasts the first, and still only, network provider to offer Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
Voice over LTE (VoLTE) promises high definition, crystal clear calls. On top of that, it also provides:
- Two to three times faster call connection to your intended call line.
- VoLTE enables 2.2 times clarity in calls.
- More than 10 times clearer video call quality.
- Instant switching between voice and voice calls seamlessly and vice versa.
Besides that, YES also promises the ability to be truly mobile and free
YES is the only all IP mobile network operator in Malaysia, meaning that they are also the ONLY network that allows simultaneous calls and data usage. This means that you are able to:
- Still be active on Waze when answering a call.
- Open an email when answering a call.
- Surf the net and chat at the same time.
- Multitask at its best by juggling voice and data.