news

Group CEO Of Cradle Fund Has Died Of Smoke Inhalation

RIP Nazrin Hassan.

Cover image via Vulcan Post

Nazrin Hassan, the 45-year-old Group CEO of Cradle Fund, has died after his room caught fire at his home in Mutiara Damansara

Nazrin's bed reportedly caught fire and he is believed to have died of smoke inhalation. However, the cause of the fire has yet to be determined, according to a report in The Star Online.

The Star Online reported that Nazrin had gone to bed while complaining of a migraine, for which he took some medication. However, the bed caught fire.

The incident was reported to the Fire and Rescue Department, which received the report at 12.30pm and despatched two fire engines and 14 firemen to the scene.

According to the report in the Star Online, the fire was put out by 12.53pm.

Image via digitalnewsasia

The people who knew Nazrin toom to Twitter to share their shock

RIP Nazrin Hassan

Image via cioasia

Other recent stories on SAYS:

You may be interested in:

Leave a comment