10 Key Things I Learnt From Malaysia's Social Media Week Summit, Cartoonified
There are no social media experts as social media evolves and changes so rapidly, says Klubb Kid KL during his talk.
1. The success of crowd funding campaigns are dependent on these 10 factors:
2. Don't let fresh interns handle your company's social media accounts, it's too important!
3. Blogging is all about the experience. Be yourself, be truthful, tell your story, and you will be noticed.
4. In this demand generation, content is fuel, blogging is the engine, and social media is the amplification
5. When crowd sourcing for information, be clear about your objectives with your audience
6. Everyone with a phone and a camera are now citizen journalists. The challenge is to sift fact from fiction.
7. To create virality, create high-value content that gives users a desire, reason, and incentive to share
8. Dr Mahathir: Social media is like a knife, it can be used to carve beautiful things, or be used to harm people. It gives us power we never had before, exercise this power responsibly to benefit society.
9. No matter microblogging or blogging, personalise your posts to make it unique and sharable. Create content people love.
10. Speed is important for politicians when responding to the rakyat on social media, but they have to be mindful to always get the facts right
These doodle were created by cartoonist and blogger Kendy Life! See more of Kendy Life's funny cartoons here.