Thai Beautician Rescues Woman After Her Fake Eyelashes Were Stuck On With Super Glue
The woman's eyes became swollen and were too painful to open.
Super glue is usually used for arts and crafts or to repair small items
As certain toxic chemicals are found in the glue, infections and skin irritation make it unsafe for applying onto human skin.
However, a beauty salon in Phuket, Thailand, decided to use super glue on a woman's fake eyelashes instead
Much to her horror, Fara discovered that the previous beautician had used super glue instead of cosmetic adhesives to attach fake eyelash extensions onto the client's eyelids
Fara said that it was by far the most difficult case she had ever encountered in her 10 years of working as a beautician
To solve the problem, she used a certain liquid to soften the glue and a steel cuticle pusher to gently remove each lash one-by-one.
In the Facebook post, Fara urged the public to always do research before picking a salon to prevent cases like this from happening again
The location where the woman had her lash extensions initially done remains unclear.
The video that was uploaded on social media garnered over 6,000 shares since 4 August.