14 Reasons Why Watching A Football Match LIVE Is NOT THE SAME As Watching It At The Mamak
It is every footie's dream to watch their team play live in a stadium. It's just not the same supporting them through the TV screen, this is what every footie's girlfriend/wife/sister/mother needs to know.
1. The energy in the stadium is at 101%. Imagine: you're among 40,000 fans, all of whom are in the stadium to watch the match. NO ONE is there just to 'yam cha'.
2. As soon as the teams walk out to the field, EVERYBODY goes wild. Your mind sends you signals that you could almost touch them. You begin to think this is all a dream.
3. When someone asks "Did you see the first goal?" your answer will be the most entertaining and outrageous among your friends
4. You're finally in the same arena as the managers - everything they feel, you feel
5. There are no ads
6. No thunderstorms nor electricity blackouts can interrupt your 'live telecast'
7. There is no time difference. You don't have to stay up at 2am Malaysian time with your few friends who successfully took MC the next day.
8. You will instantly socialise with new, like-minded footie fanatics and you will do stuff you never thought you would
9. Chanting, chanting, chanting! You can't chant at a mamak hoping that players on the field will hear you. Let's not even start with the singing.
10. No one will think you are attention seeking if you dress up for a live game...
11. Instead, people will go crazy and dress up together with you. You'll blend right into the crowd.
12.You get to see the funny, censored stuff that happens during a live match
13. You get to be in the middle of an after-party with fellow supporters, like this:
14. Most importantly, you're in it. You're part of the game.
This could be YOU in the stands, watching a football match before your eyes.
AIA, Tottenham Hotspur's sponser, is giving out VIP tickets to catch Tottenham Hotspurs LIVE IN THE UK