With Chinese New Year right around the corner, Boost is ushering in the Year of the Tiger with some roaring good rewards and deals that you confirm don't wanna miss out on!
As part of their 'Roar into 2022, Hu Wants More Huat?' campaign, Boost is offering all kinds of exciting promos, including giving away 18 million Boost Stars, wowww! Running from 8 January to 15 February, this campaign will undoubtedly help Boost users enjoy the festivities even more.
Check out the ong-some deals Boost is offering to help provide some festive cheer and spread some huat in the weeks leading up to CNY:
1. Boost your prosperity with free RM8 Ang Pows
Boost will be giving away free Ang Pows worth RM8 each throughout the festive season, so you can kaotim all your CNY shopping, wooots!
You can redeem the Ang Pows through the BoostUP Catalogue on either 18 January, 28 January, or 8 February to enjoy savings when you shop online and offline, pay bills, and more.
The Ang Pows are being given out on a first come, first served basis, so you better be quick! Save these dates, so you won't miss out on these CNY savings.
2. Enjoy over RM388,888 in cashback when you shop for CNY essentials!
From pineapple tarts and bak kwa to new outfits and festive decorations, there's just so much to buy to prepare for the celebrations. Thankfully, Boost is here to help you save more this festive season!
Check out their cashback deals:
- Get up to RM18 cashback when you shop with Servay, TMG Mart, and more from 15 Jan – 28 Feb 2022
- Get up to RM18 cashback when you shop with HappyFresh, WOW Shop, and more from 17 Jan – 17 Feb 2022
- Get up to RM28.80 cashback when you shop with MYDIN, Lotus's, MyNews, and Caring from 18 Jan – 6 Feb 2022
3. Earn auspicious Boost Stars with savings worth over RM168,000
Preparing to balik kampung for CNY or getting ready to host this year's reunion dinner at your place? Shop for all your essentials at selected merchants, and be rewarded with extra auspicious Boost Stars!
Here are all the promos:
- From 10 January to 15 February, get 8x Boost Stars with a minimum spend of RM88 when you shop on Lazada, Taobao, Zalora, and more!
- From 4 to 15 February, get 8,888 Boost Stars with a minimum spend of RM88 when you shop in-store at Eu Yan Sang, Bake with Yen, Hai Di Lao, and more!
To add on to the excitement, Boost is also giving out 188,888 Boost Stars to 88 lucky winners all throughout the festive season! Winners will be announced on Boost's official Facebook & Instagram pages, so be sure to stay tuned!
4. Share virtual blessings with your loved ones by sending them eAng Pows
Knowing that not everyone will be able to gather with their families this CNY, Boost is bringing back their popular eAng Pow feature so you can stay close to your loved ones.
Choose from beautiful and vibrant eAng Pow packet designs, and you'll even have the option to include a personalised greeting.
And if you'd like to use this time of year to give back to communities in need, you can opt to send eAngPows as an eDonation. In the Boost app, you'll find a list of NGOs and charities you can donate to.
While everyone is busy with CNY prep, Boost would like to remind all Malaysians to continue taking precautions during the festive season
For a safer and more secure CNY shopping experience, you can opt to go cashless. With all of Boost's incredible deals and rewards, you can safely shop for all your festive needs from the comfort of your home.
Got some cool brand news to share?