iflix Launches In Malaysia With An Incredibly Low Subscription Fee Of RM8 Per Month
iflix, also known to many as "The Netflix of Asia", is finally available to all after weeks of anticipation and private viewing
iflix is currently offering a free 30-day full-access trial for new signups, with the option to pay for a monthly or yearly subscription after the trial
With the objective to provide more than 10,000 hours’ worth of TV shows and movies contents from all over the world to customers in, iflix has also revealed its monthly subscription rate which has been set at only RM 8 per month. However, iflix didn’t announce the actual annual subscription fee at this moment.malaysiandigest.com
The service has a lot to offer so we hope you're as excited as we are!
To access iflix, you would need to register an account through your email or Facebook account
And just like that, you're in! The first thing you would probably notice is the wide genre of movies and TV series that are available...
We highly recommend Paranormal Activity, but don't blame us when you can't sleep at night
Yes, there also classics for a throwback marathon of Top Gun and Grease, back when John Travolta was the 'it' guy
Not forgetting a collection of must-see K-dramas for Malaysians with Korean alter-egos
Aside from overseas productions, local and regional productions are also available for streaming...
...and iflix Kids for the little ones or anyone who's young at heart (up till this day, Mr Bean's antics never grow old)
iflix's library is expected to grow extensively over the next few months. Users can also expect a wider variety especially shows that are not available in Malaysia.
By subscribing to iflix, users will be entitled to:
- Unlimited access to iflix’s vast library of over 10,000 hours of top quality Western, Asian and local content;
- Access to iflix on up to five devices of their choice, whether phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, connected TV or other connected device, and
- Share an iflix subscription and simultaneously watch different content on two different devices at the same time for each subscription
Psst! Eyeing that 1-month free trial? Get access here!
Users can also expect major blockbuster movies from famous production studios and houses around the world
The company recently announced a succession of landmark content deals with Hollywood and international studios, including Warner Bros, BBC Worldwide, and Twentieth Century Fox, to name a few. iflix offers subscribers everything from iconic, critically-acclaimed TV series to fan-favourite films, to local Malaysian programs and movies, to Asian language shows including hugely popular Korean dramas, as well as a comprehensive collection of children’s programming.
With a panel of high-profile advisory directors from Hollywood, iflix is set to grow rapidly as one of the region's top video streaming services
The members of the iflix Advisory Board are:
- Mr Gary Barber – Co-Chairman and CEO of Metro-Goldwyn Mayer (MGM) and Spyglass Entertainment;
- Mr Anthony J. Vinciquerra – former Chairman, President & CEO of Fox Networks
- Mr Brian Grazer – Chairman of Imagine Entertainment; and
- Mr Ben Silverman – Chairman of Electus and former Chairman of NBC Entertainment and Universal Media Studios.
The Advisory Board will be chaired by iflix Director and Managing Partner of Evolution Media Capital, Mr Rick Hess.
Be right back while we waste our life away...