10 Things You Could Buy With RM6,899 Instead Of The New iPhone 11 Pro Max
The brand new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max will be available in Malaysia starting from Friday, 27 September
The devices come with camera upgrades, an improved Retina display, and even a new variety of colours to choose from.
But as expected from the tech giant, the phones will probably cost you two arms and two legs, as prices start from RM4,899 for the iPhone 11 all the way up to RM6,899 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max!
Come on, RM6,899 is a crazy amount to spend on a phone.
For broke b*tches like me, here are other things you can buy instead for the same amount of cash:
1. 16 new iPhone 6's
2. 1,815 pieces of Burger Ramly
The standard price of a delicious, juicy, burger daging double special is RM3.80. You could buy almost TWO THOUSAND Ramly burgers with the same amount of money you'd spend on an iPhone 11 Pro Max.
3. Ten monthly payments for a spanking new 2019 Myvi
4. 726 medium sets of the Double Cheeseburger at McDonald's
Or, a few hundreds of anything else from the McDonald's menu.
5. A trip to Japan, with a little extra to go shopping
6. 461 cups of venti Caramel Frappuccino at Starbucks
You could buy 461 frappuccinos. Maybe not all at a time. Consume at your own risk.
7. 25 years of Spotify Premium for Family
With RM6,899, you can pay for 307 months. And that's for 6 people to share!
8. Over seven months worth of rent for a studio apartment in Damansara Perdana
Can you believe that a month's rent of a partly furnished home at a prime location is only 1/7 the price of a single phone?
9. Pay an intern at your office for seven months
Although Syed Saddiq has championed for government sectors to raise the allowance of their interns to RM900 a month, many interns at private companies are still earning a little less.
So instead of that iPhone, you can pay an intern at least RM900 for seven months and still have extra to throw the office a party!
10. Literally 6,899 roti canai
At a lot of places, roti canai is still just RM1. Roti canai > iPhone anytime.
Read more trending tech stories on SAYS: