This moment in pop culture is one that will definitely go down in history.
For over a year, fans all over the world have been waiting with bated breath for the eighth and final season of Game of Thrones to arrive on our TV screens.
For those who've lost track of time, the last episode of Season Seven premiered on 27 August 2017. #TheNorthRemembers
The final season of Game of Thrones, which will only have six (but totally epic) episodes, is set to premiere on 14 April 2019.
After releasing a cryptic teaser that didn't reveal much earlier this year, HBO has finally deemed us worthy of a full trailer and IT. IS. GLORIOUS.
The trailer may only be two minutes long, but it certainly raised more questions (and answered some) about its final season:
2. Oh my Seven Gods. Looks like Jon may be riding a dragon.
Fans have long theorised that Jon Snow will ride Rhaegal, the dragon named after his father.
3. There are flashes of the great Battle of Winterfell, which is said to be the longest consecutive battle sequence ever committed to film
4. Arya's life is very likely in danger
In the beginning of the trailer, our favourite murder child is seemingly running away in fear from something along the crypts of Winterfell.
But what do we say to the god of Death? Not today.
5. Gendry is alive (and ripped)
6. So is Tormund!
Brienne + Tormund lives on. For now.
7. The Golden Company joins the Greyjoy fleet
To recap, in Season Seven, Euron Greyjoy - under orders from Queen Cersei - sailed to Essos to bring the Golden Company's sellswords and mercenaries to support her war against Daenerys Targaryen.
8. Cersei is definitely planning something nefarious for Qyburn to look that worried
9. Last but not least, brace yourselves - war is DEFINITELY here.
The final season of Game of Thrones premieres on HBO Asia on Monday, 15 April at 9am. Watch the official trailer HERE:
While we're counting down the days, might as well watch the Crypt of Winterfell teaser as well, huh?
Read more Entertainment features on SAYS: