1. The nice and cool environment of The Ranch proved to be the perfect escape from the heat and humidity of the city. Thank God it didn't rain!
3. Watching our local artists hold their own on the Good Vibes main stages alongside the festival's international headliners
4. The random yet super happening parties at the Electric Fields tent. You don't need a giant venue to let loose and have fun!
5. Ta-ku's soulful beats, made better by the perfect harmony between his and guest singer Wafia's dreamy voices
6. Futuristic costumes aside, we were mesmerised by Purity Ring's custom-build percussion set, which doubled up as lighting!
7. The Temper Trap brought a much-needed boost to the crowd, who went NUTS when the band finally played "Sweet Disposition"
8. Crowd-pleaser The 1975 did not disappoint, with frontman Matt Healy keeping the crowd entertained with his witty banter and slick dance moves
PS: Look who we bumped into in the middle of The 1975's set!
9. Two Door Cinema Club made the long wait for their debut performance worth the while, playing hit after hit for fans of the band (our writer John included :p)
10. Thought the party would wind down after midnight? Not when Mark Ronson is in the house!
11. Day 2 was pretty much chiiiilll all the way, with Ryan Hemsworth pairing his beats with fun visuals #techartFTW
12. The crowd couldn't help but to sing along when Angus and Julia Stone took the stage
13. You gotta end an epic music festival with a bang, and that's exactly what Disclosure set out to do!
What a great way to end the week! 'Til next year then, #GoodVibesFest!