18 Things That Would Happen If Spider-Man Was Malaysian
He made us go :O with an awesome surprise cameo in 'Captain America: Civil War,' and now Spider-Man is back on the silver screen
Our favourite web-slinging superhero returns home after working with the Avengers for the first time.
Under the mentor-ship of Tony Stark a.k.a Ironman (Robert Downey Jr.), Peter Parker (Tom Holland) wants to be more than "your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man." But everything he holds dear will be threatened when he faces off against Vulture (Michael Keaton).
Watch the trailer now:
With all the action, thrills and spills, it got us thinking... What would Spider-Man be like if he was Malaysian?
1. Peter Parker wouldn't be a photographer, he would sell nasi lemak tepi jalan and be a dispatch boy because #2kerja
2. He wouldn't even have to take his own pictures because Malaysians are so sibuk, we'd take them for him
3. Spider-Man's best bud and mentor will be Malaysian Ironman
He runs a coconut shake stall in Kelantan so they can chit chat about business all day.
4. Cicakman might try to eat him
Because cicak eat spiders... :P
5. Instead of his arch nemesis Vulture, Spidey will have to face-off against Gagak, the crow who terrorises KL folk
6. He will also do the dikir barat because why not ^_^
7. Instead of using super cool tech from Tony Stark, he would just ride a kapcai
8. Spider-Man wouldn't just help city folk, he'd get down to business in the kampung too
9. Spidey will wanna wear something a little more cooling because our weather so hot
10. Doing house chores at home with Mak May like...
11. He'll love Roti Hawaii from Murni because... spiderweb
12. The top of the Twin Towers would be Spidey's fav place to hangout because it's just so high up
13. When he balik kampung, he'll be swinging from kelapa sawit because there are no high-rise buildings
14. This could be his car?
15. He would totally celebrate every festival with us... like Raya!
16. Rumah merah will do a Spider-Man themed perbarisan
17. We'd all love Spidey to bits and want to be like him all day every day
18. And after spending a lifetime with our food, Pak Spider is going to end up a little rounder
So Spidey, what do you think?
He may not be Malaysian but he is coming to our shores! Be sure to catch 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in cinemas on 6 July