11 Interesting Ways Humans Have Reinvented The Apple
Who would have thought a humble fruit would inspire a technological empire?
Fun fact: Apple Inc. was inspired by Silicon Valley’s base in fruit orchards, as well as Steve Job’s fruitarian diet choice when the company was formed. The iconic logo could have been a whole apple, but Jobs felt the bitten-off version is just that much cuter!macworld.co.uk
Far from being boring, apples have been reimagined as many, many exciting things! How many of these cool uses of apples do you know?
1. When they act as a 'moisturiser' for your baked goodies
2. When they help fellow apples and other fruits to ripen
3. When they effortlessly level up your art projects
Remember the days of art class, where you’d stamp cut-up potatoes onto the art block? It's time to try the hipster-fied version: apple halves on canvas!
4. When they transform into a quirky puzzle
5. When they make your neighbours wonder where you get your festive décor inspirations from
6. When they're turned into unique ciders
Apples are, after all, the essence of cider: a beverage made possible with the fermented juice of apples. The best part? Ciders taste really well when infused with extracts of fruits, honey, or elderflower!
7. When they are the saving grace to your jar of clumpy, hardened brown sugar
8. When they become the perfect accent to a dinner party
Not only do these apple tea-lights lend a uniquely refreshing look to parties and events, they require minimal effort too! Just hollow out the top part of the fruit, insert a tea light, and you're good to go.
9. When they become your skin's best friend
10. When they save your stews and soups from being a salty disaster
11. When they make oral hygiene fun
When it comes to putting apples to good use, Strongbow knows a thing or two about keeping it cool