20 Things Guys Thought Were Damn “Cool" To Do In School
1. When it comes to hair - the longer, the better
2. You're a "gangster" if you didn't tuck in your shirt
Back then, being called "gangster" is an achievement. #LevelUp
3. You wore your tie super low
Probably not this crazy but you get what I'm saying.
4. Let's not forget about those bootcut school pants, shall we?
5. They're considered as fashion faux pas now, but wallets with chains were pretty "high street" back then
And you carried one with full confidence.
6. When "Pimp My Ride" was a hit on MTV, so you got inspired...
You weren't old enough to drive a car yet, so a modified Honda EX-5 would suffice.
7. Talking back to your teacher = wah, so badass!
8. If you get punished, LAGI BEST! Everyone’s looking at you...
9. Getting a girlfriend
Girlfriend = bragging rights = more street cred.
10. "Bullying" girls
11. Smoking = certified "badass"
13. If you carried a backpack, you made sure you were one-strapping
Two-strapping = nerd.
14. You brought as few books as possible to school 'coz being lazy is awesome AF
15. Ain't nobody got time for homework
16. Ponteng class to play Counter-Strike or StarCraft
Proceeds to brag about your headshot count the next day in school.
17. Got handphone? Got swag.
It had to be a Nokia or one of those Sony Walkman phones.
18. Dropping F-bombs in every conversation with your peers
The perfect way to fit in.
19. Every time is someone's birthday...
20. Your regularly scheduled "fights" and "wrestling matches"
It ain't a fight if nobody watches it.
Guys, what were some of the "cool" things you used to do in school? Share with us in the comment section below! Don't be shy. ;)