These Kids Were Crazy Rich Asians For Halloween And Even Eleanor Young Would Approve
They win Halloween!
With the groundbreaking success of 'Crazy Rich Asians', it comes as no surprise that its characters were huge inspirations for Halloween this year
1. Rachel Chu gave us major modern-day princess vibes in her showstopping blue gown, and now these little ladies are doing the same
2. Bok Bok, b*tch! These kiddos crushed it as Awkwafina's quirky and colourful Peik Lin
The OG Asian Ellen would be proud.
3. Just like Audrey Hepburn in 'Breakfast At Tiffany's', we foresee Astrid's classic pink dress to be imitated for years to come
4. Check out this mini Araminta Lee, in her elaborate dress from that iconic wedding scene
She nailed everything down to the last detail, including the bouquet!
5. Group costumes are the best, and ain't nobody fresher than these crazy r$ch cliques!
Even Awkwafina couldn't handle this cuteness!
Which of these 'Crazy Rich Asians' costumes is your favourite? Tell us your pick in the comments section below!