Bubble Tea Girl, The Nun, And 11 More Asian Kids Who Are Winning At Halloween This Year
For the past two years, Momo Lu has held on to her crown as Halloween Queen since scaring her classmates to tears as No Face from Japanese anime Spirited Away
This year, however, Momo might want to step up her game... coz these creepy little ghouls are totally gunning for the throne:
1. This little Nun is already winning spooky points for her epic death stare
2. At least this one's friendly...
3. You may love bubble tea, but do you love it enough to wear giant bubble tea pearls around your face for an entire day?
4. Everybody go home, this is the greatest and most creative use of a plastic tong we've seen today
5. This little girl's amazing headless get-up is way ahead of everyone else in terms of blood splatter and costume design
6. When you've locked up all the hungry ghosts and it's your time to party...
For context, these guys are dressed as the Heibai Wuchang, the two deities in charge of escorting the spirits of the dead to the Underworld in Chinese mythology.