Malaysians, most likely bored of staying at home, are dressing up and wearing costumes to get their COVID-19 vaccines
Recently, a Kuching man by the name of Kenny Sia went viral after he was seen at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK) hilariously getting his vaccine in a T-rex costume.
However, he is not the first Malaysian to put on a fun costume to get the jab.
1. Someone spotted a Naruto getting his medical history taken at the Bukit Jalil Stadium COVID-19 vaccination centre (PPV)
2. Meanwhile, this guy decided to come as the Red Power Ranger to get his shot at UKM Bangi
3. Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (Unimas) was very happy to announce that this Mickey Mouse completed his second dose at their PPV
4. Selangkah was also thrilled to see this guy coming in as Ultraman to make their frontliners' day
5. This is the way. A guy dressed up as the Mandalorian and went to MAHSA University to get his jab too.
6. Lastly, crossing over from the dark side was a Kylo Ren at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre recently
If all that was not enough to make you smile, watch Sia's vaccine experience in a T-rex costume here:
Read more about COVID-19 vaccines here: