On Sunday, 18 April, videos capturing four men attacking a victim's vehicle in Taman Sentosa, Klang went viral
All suspects were later arrested and tested positive for methamphetamine.
Among them, one assailant particularly stood out with netizens — and that is a bald man wearing a blue polo T-shirt and a pair of sunglasses.
He can be seen hitting the victim's passenger window with his palms, before shattering it with an object.
Perhaps it was the man's strange movement that caught netizens' attention
After the videos blew up, netizens started photoshopping the man to make pop culture references.
We just got to give it to Malaysians' creativity sometimes. SAYS managed to find a handful of photos and videos of the man being edited into hilarious situations.
2. His Kamekameha beams can shatter windows for sure
4. Or a cursed technique from popular manga Jujutsu Kaisen
5. The man could be the Last Airbender too!
7. Someone even created a video featuring him bending all four elements
We love it so much! But clearly, you have too much time on your hands. :p
8. Let's not cast away the possibility that he could be an Avenger
9. Careful of his Repulsor Beam, modelled after Iron Man's suit
10. With the power of Ying and Yang, he can shoot fire emojis from his palms too
11. Maybe we got this all wrong. Maybe all he wanted was to express his love.
12. Kill them with kindness (and compliments)
13. Care Bears' ultimate technique <3 <3
14. Meanwhile, many netizens on Twitter said the bald man looks like a budget version of Joe Flizzow
15. However, the rapper himself is not too 'happy' with the unflattering comparison
Thank you for responding to our nonsense, Joe Flizzow.
Speaking to Utusan Malaysia, the Havoc singer said he was laughing while looking at the memes created by netizens at home. The reason why he appeared mad was a separate issue.