We All Do These 16 Mengada Things 'Cause We're Too Damn Obsessed With Our Phones
Refresh. Scroll. Refresh. Scroll.
1. Every night you scroll endlessly in bed 'cause you have no life and this CONFIRM happens to you
2. You get super kan cheong the second you don't feel your phone in your pocket
3. So you go gila looking for it EVERYWHERE, while yelling at someone to call it for you but it's on silent. Sei loh.
4. Padahal, you were actually holding it in your hand the whole time while going around asking people "where's my phone ah?" *facepalm*
5. Or even worse, you were literally on the phone with someone while telling them that you can't find your phone
*Krik krik krik* Awkwaardddd.
6. You Whatsapp your family members to ask if dinner is ready even though you're literally in the same room
Wah, these kind of people are too much wei. Just ask out loud can or not?
7. Even though you know you're gonna lose signal the second you step into the lift, you still try to use your phone anyway
"Hello? HELLO?! Cannot hear you lah!"
8. No matter where you go, the first thing ask is "got Wi-Fi ah?"
9. Tbh what even is the point of meeting up with friends anymore? Not like y'all talk also.
At the most, you'll prolly end up showing each other stuff on your phone lol.
10. You suddenly become the clumsiest person in the world
Almost getting on the wrong escalator lah, smacking into a tiang lampu lah, falling over after running into someone lah, you've done it all. Malu gila man!
11. You've totally missed your KTM/LRT/MRT stop and end up doubling your journey to or back from work
Oh well, more time to scroll.
12. You also camp out in the toilet for way longer than you need to
Everyone else in your family: "WOI WHY SO LONG YOU LAO SAI ISSIT?!"
13. That mad dash you do to the phone charger when your battery is on 1% could qualify you for the Olympics man
14. You check for new notifications every 5 minutes, opening the same app you just closed
15. Scroll. Refresh. Scroll. Refresh. *repeat forever*
16. Phantom vibrations are a real and serious problem k?
Second only to thinking you saw your notification light flashing or heard that telltale 'ping'.
With the all-new Prepaid Plans and Postpaid Plans from Xpax, you’re going to be glued to your phone more than ever!
Sick of being restricted by phone plans with rigid structures or having to pay way over your budget for one that includes all kinds of offerings that you don’t even want or use?
Xpax's new prepaid plans now lets you choose your own monthly FREEBIE, so that you can have one that’s exactly how you want it! Check out what they have to offer:
- One time activation bonus of 300MB (valid for 5 days upon activation) + FREE RM5 via the Boost app
- Choose a different freebie every month via the Celcom Life app: 10GB Hi-Speed Facebook / 10GB Hi-Speed Instagram / 3GB Hi-Speed YouTube / Unlimited Hi-Speed Whatsapp, WeChat, and Twitter
- Free 10GB basic Internet monthly
- Fixed monthly freebies: 1GB Hi-Speed Internet x 12 months (port-in customers only)
Want a Postpaid plan instead? Xpax has two plans for you to choose from based on your appetite:
- XP50 plan: RM50 monthly for 15GB Hi-Speed Internet
- XP79 plan: RM 79 monthly for 22.5GB Hi-Speed Internet + 15GB Video Walla
- Free unlimited calls to 5 friends on the Celcom network
- Unlimited premium access to iflix (2 months free trial + special subscription rate)
- Unlimited Music Walla (unlimited music streaming from selected music streaming partners)
- Unlimited late night YouTube (1am to 7am daily)
- Free 100GB Super Video Walla on your birthday
And here's some good news if you're in the market for a new phone - XP50 and XP79 plan subscribers can get more than 50% off the following devices:
Honor 6A Pro
Retail price: RM660
XP50 plan price: RM299
XP79 plan price: RM199
Retail price: RM584
XP50 plan price: RM289
XP79 plan price: RM199
Huawei Nova 2 Lite
Retail price: RM754
XP50 and XP79 plan price: RM379
Click here to find out more about the new Xpax prepaid and postpaid plans and how to get yourself one!
Check out more of our latest #fun stories: