1. When you lose your Pilot mechanical pencil which you 'ikat perut' two weeks to buy
2. Eh eh just because the erasers cost 30 cents back then, it doesn't mean that losing a new eraser doesn't hurt ok
3. But nothing can compare to the pure agony of losing RM1, which was basically 20% of your daily pocket money
Cannot buy kerepok lekor already.
4. When you don't have enough money to buy snacks after school...
Weh after school also hungry one okay...
5. You're either going to eat the rotan or listen to an hour-long lecture when you lose your mum's tupperware
6. Monday morning: Clean and white. 4 hours later: heartache.
And you just give up. Dirty then dirty lah.
7. When your parents start comparing you with your siblings, cousins, neighbour, their colleagues, your classmates, and basically the world
8. When you have to leave your best friends after primary school
After six years of friendship, it's time to part ways and attend different high schools :'( Thank goodness for Myspace, Friendster, and Facebook.
9. Your first puppy love heartbreak or your first rejection
I'm sure most of us could still remember our first crush or love. You know what they say, "The first cut is the deepest."
10. When your favourite toy falls and breaks into five pieces
Do you hear that? That's the sound of our heart breaking.
11. When you're only allowed to take Milo from the Milo truck once... Whai :'(
Remember when you lied and say that it's your first time? Yeah, me too.