20 "Humble Brags" Malaysians Are Really, REALLY Tired Of Hearing
1. How little they care about politics
2. How its been 10 years since they last paid a saman
4. How much alcohol they can drink and how difficult it is to get them drunk
Good to know. Question though: how's your liver doing?
5. How much money they spent at Zouk last night
6. How rich or successful their families are
I mean... Technically it's THEIR success, not yours. So...
7. How they can sleep at 3am but still function the next day
8. How they lied their way into getting an MC
9. How fast they drive on the North-South Expressway
10. Or how fast they drive from KL to Genting
It's not a competition, guys!
11. Speaking of Genting, we know someone who's always talking about how much of a "high roller" they were while gambling there
12. How they don't care about getting caught by speed trap cameras
13. How they don't care about what people think
Logically speaking, if you don't care about what people think, you wouldn't have to tell people you don't care about what they think right? Right?
14. How life is better overseas because they studied abroad
15. How they didn't study for exams but ended up with all As
16. How often they ponteng sekolah last time
How about now? Got ponteng work or not?
17. How they discovered this restaurant/cafe/mamak/band before everyone else
18. How busy they are
Everyone's busy. It's not just you.
19. How many Friend Requests they haven't approved yet
20. That airport check-in picture
"Where to next?"