13 Things All Malaysian Drivers Fear When They're On The Road
1. When you think it's safe to change lanes and a random motorcycle appears out of NOWHERE
2. When someone double parks behind you but doesn't leave their number on the dashboard
You're honking and honking but they're nowhere to be seen!
3. Invisible bumps. WHY DON'T THEY PAINT THE BUMPS?!
4. When you drive behind a trailer packed with tree logs and you think OMG Final Destination
5. Peak hour traffic jams :'(
6. And heavy rain on Friday nights are the WORST! :'((
7. That "OMG what did I do" feeling when there's a police roadblock (even though you didn't do anything wrong)
"Did I beat the red light? Speed? Handphone? Seatbelt? Brake lights?"
In the end, the abang say, "Jalan!" PHEWWWW~
8. Two words: Myvi drivers
Need we say more?
9. When you get the WhatsApp message that "Petrol price naik again"
10. When you see an animal by the roadside and you pray that it doesn't dash across the road
11. Scraping your car's undercarriage on a super high bump cries
12. When you’re driving alone in the middle of the night and you’re just paranoid that a hantu will appear
13. When your mum screams "BRAKE! BRAKEEEE!"
Even though the car in front of you is two football fields away.