11 Things Malaysians Hate Queuing Up For But Are Totally Worth It
Because good things come to those who wait.
Caltex is introducing the first contactless pay-at-the-pump service for both Visa and Mastercard at all their stations in Malaysia. This applies to both contactless debit and credit cards. So all you need to do is refuel and tap your card on the brand new Contactless Payment System, and you're good to go!
Because no one likes queuing up anyway, unless we know we're getting something great from it. Like these situations:
1. When you've been queueing since 4am but forgot what fatigue was when you finally got your Minion toy
You don't even remember how long you've been queuing for because you're happily singing the 'Banana, Potato' song all the way home.
2. When you camped overnight at the mall and was lucky enough to get the last Wanna One Fan Meeting ticket
Everything is worth it for oppa <3
3. When you really, really need to use the toilet and it's finally your turn
4. When you're stuck in a massive traffic jam but still managed to reach the office before everyone else
5. When you queued up for an hour to redeem a free ice cream
Free ice cream?! Definitely worth it.
7. When it's lunch time and there's 50 people in front of you, but you don't mind because it's nasi kandar
8. When the line to enter the stadium for the SEA Games was super long, but you didn't mind because you want to support our athletes
We love our athletes because they're the best!
9. The line at the airport security check may be slow, but you know that it's just one short stop before your big vacation
10. When it took you more than 20 minutes to refuel because it's Wednesday, but it's worth it because you saved some money
Every cent counts, alright? Don't judge.
Though we really don't like queuing, we don't mind doing so if it's for something good
That's why Caltex introduced the contactless card facility at all their stations in Malaysia, so you can enjoy quicker service when you refuel.
Caltex is also running a Wave & Win promotion where you stand a chance to win a Mercedes-Benz C 200 and RM10,000 in StarCash. Just pay for your petrol or diesel with your Visa payWave debit or credit card anytime from 20 November 2017 till 19 March 2018, and you could be in the running to win a brand new car plus RM10,000 StarCash as the grand prize, or RM5,000 in Star Cash monthly!
Learn more about Caltex's Visa payWave payment option here