22 Things Malaysians Realise When They Visit A Cold Country For The First Time
You think you can tahan the cold?
1. You step out from the airport and OMG NOT HUMID!
2. Wooo, free aircond! NAISS
3. You learn how to bundle up properly for the first time
4. The 'thick, warm clothes' you brought from Malaysia suddenly feel so thin :(
5. You're not used to piling on the layers before walking out the door
6. You finally understand why people buy quality lip balm...
7. ... and apply hand cream and body lotion every day
8. Sometimes you feel more confident, oh yes
9. But NOOO THE STUPID WIND!
10. Your FB updates all start with "Why so cold?"
11. Then there's that one person who will say, "Not cold also..."
"Just like Genting Highlands!"
12. Wow, you don't actually have to shave that much...
13. HEATERS ARE THE BEST
14. Going to the toilet is torture
15. You shiver instead of sweat after you shower?!
You now understand why people want to skip showers.
16. You need to swap your 'Malaysian pyjamas' with long sleeves and socks
17. SNOW IS LIKE AIS KACANG!
18. Speaking of which, you don't order iced drinks anymore
Hot chocolate <3
19. The animals there are fat and totally adorbs!
20. You see your fingers and hands 'grow old' for the first time
21. You realise you're always hungry!
22. Going home to a carpeted house is the best <3
Tiles are the worst.