Laundry Days & 10 Adult Problems You Never Worried About Until You Moved Out On Your Own
What!? Milo is THAT expensive??
1. Having to budget or otherwise live from paycheck to paycheck
Receiving your first pay was like receiving the golden ticket into Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. That happiness was short-lived when you realised you needed to pay for rent, WiFi, electricity bills, groceries, insurance, life...
2. Weekends were now filled with shopping for groceries, laundry washing, and filling petrol...
... instead of buying new shoes
3. Which meant you needed to plan laundry days or run out of underwear…
4. Mom's cooking is no longer waiting for you on the table when you get home
And we're so sick of mamak food and maggi mee.
5. But if you wanna have cake and ice-cream two days in a row? No. one. is. stopping. you.
6. Thank goodness for microwaves
Leftovers, leftovers for days.
7. You learnt how quickly sinks get dirty
...with no one there nagging you to clean up.
8. ...and had to deal with gross things like plunging toilet bowls, surprise cockroach visits, and cleaning hair on drain covers
9. Everyone say 'Hi' to the CHAIR
We all have one.