1. The procrastinator that will keep saying "later lah" until you end up doing everything yourself
Don't ever do group projects with them.
2. The mysterious hantu that you've legit never seen until graduation day
You'll be like "we same course meh?" when they suddenly muncul at the convo.
3. The know-it-all who loves to ask questions right before class ends and ends up making everyone stay back longer
They'll always sit in the optimal spot to get the lecturer's attention.
4. The high achiever whose assignments are always done two weeks in advance
They may not be very vocal during class but they'll probably cry if they don't get the highest marks possible.
5. The kaki tidur that's always fast asleep no matter what
Time doesn't matter to this one. Whether it's a 9am or 3pm lecture, they'll still be fast asleep in their seat.
6. The rich kid you can spot from a mile away
They'll be all dressed up in branded stuff and will roll up to campus in expensive cars.
7. The one who lives in the library
Seeing them outside of the library is a super rare occurrence that probably only happens once a semester. But even then, they'll probably be carrying a mountain of books.
8. The super active one who does way too many extra activities
Dance club, debate society, football team, they're in it all and yet somehow manage to make sure all their assignments are done on time too. These guys are the true pros man.
9. The hot one that everyone's obsessed with
There's always one in every uni. Rumours about how good looking they are will spread from day 1 and you'll be praying that you're lucky enough to be in the same class as them. If not, you'll cherish every random glimpse you get of them on campus.
10. The economical one that knows where to get the best deals and bargains on campus
From where to get free food to all the places you can use your student discount, they'll have all the info.
11. The pinjam-er who practically doesn't own anything
Pen la, your notes la, money la, everything also wanna borrow. But you should draw the line when they ask to pinjam your assignment "for reference je" k?
12. The one that always ask you to sign attendance for them
They dowan to come to class, but dowan to mess up their attendance record either. So it all comes down to you to put a cincai scribble that hopefully passes as their signature next to their name on the attendance sheet.
13. The technologically advanced that's always glued to their laptop during every single lecture
From the front, it looks like they're being super studious but you'll know the reality if you're sitting behind them. They're usually watching YouTube or Netflix on mute with the subtitles on.
No matter what kind of people you meet throughout your time in uni, they're all part of what makes uni life so memorable
Check out Multimedia University (MMU)'s video below to see how awesome uni life is with all these different types of people when you remember what your dream is and #GoForIt:
As one of the top private universities in Malaysia, MMU would like to welcome you to the zone of the changemakers of tomorrow.
At their premier campuses, you'll be able to elevate your passion to the next level with the best in-class courses, technologically advanced teaching approaches, highly qualified staff, and continuous support for the nation's ICT industry.
Worried about your uni life ahead or still unsure which course to take? Drop by MMU's upcoming open day to have all your questions answers!
Now's your chance to find out everything you want to know about what uni life is going to be like, and even what you can expect after graduation.
MMU's qualified teachers and enthusiastic students will be on hand to tell you everything there is to know about MMU. You'll be able to go on a campus tour, get future career guidance, and even find out more about scholarships and financial advice.
Take note of the deets below and don't miss out!
Date: 23 - 24 June 2018
Time: 10am - 5pm
1. Cyberjaya campus: Multimedia University, Persiaran Multimedia, 63100 Cyberjaya, Selangor
2. Melaka campus: Multimedia University, Jalan Ayer Keroh Lama, 75450 Bukit Beruang, Melaka
Interested in finding out more about MMU's open day? Click here.
Check out more of our latest #fun stories: