17 Cool Things You Can Only Find At This Coworking Space In The Starling
They have tables made of 200-year-old chengal wood, upcycled from an old shoe factory in Klang!
Co-labs Coworking in the Starling had their official launch party on 15 November, and we got to take a sneak peak of the coworking space
1. Gain access into your private suites with your fingerprint
2. Take a power nap at one of the nap pods
3. Got a question? This awesome crew is always ready to help you out!
4. FUN FACT! There are over 200 live plants all over Co-labs Coworking to help you enhance your productivity.
5. Work at these one-of-a-kind desks made of 200-year-old chengal wood, upcycled from an old shoe factory in Klang
6. Or if you prefer standing desks, they have those too
7. The beautiful interior design will keep you inspired to work all day long
8. Make use of the studio to take professional shots
9. Host your event at a spacious hall that can be customised to meet your needs
10. Enjoy a one-hour mentorship session each month with FutureLab mentors
11. Sit and work at these iconic hexagon tables, designed to promote discussion and collaboration
12. If you need time off from work, just head over to the Gamer's Nest
13. Don't miss this cool accordion chair made of cardboard that changes its shape based on the way you sit
14. Step inside these private phone booths if you need to take a call
15. Freshen up with a shower at the end of a long day
16. Adjust these modular office spaces to fit your team's size and needs
17. Get your brain juices flowing at these open collaborative spaces and brainstorming walls
Whether you're working out-of-office for a day or looking for a long-term workplace, Co-labs Coworking has got you covered
If you're just visiting, you can get daily passes from RM39 a day. For members, you can choose to have a fixed desk or move around freely with the flexi desk option. When it comes to small businesses of three and more employees, you can also opt for one of the premium suites. This means you'll get to enjoy more privacy in your own suite, while having access to the rest of the facilities provided by Co-labs Coworking.
Co-labs Coworking at the Starling has hundreds of members coming in to cowork each day, and they're aiming for full occupancy by Q1 2019
After all, the benefits of working at Co-labs Coworking are endless! Besides the cool things featured above, you'll be working within the Starling, one of the most happening malls around Petaling Jaya. Not to mention, there are more than 450 food outlets to choose from around Uptown Damansara, as well as all kinds of amenities like banks, service centres, and local mosques.
Co-labs Coworking is located on the 4th floor of the Starling (below MBO Cinemas), and can be reached by car, bus, or train. Find out how to get to the Starling here.