How To Take Advantage of AirAsia's New Premium Red Lounge
The next time you're walking through the halls of klia2, you may notice a new addition to the Mezzanine Level, near the International Departures section
It features a whole bunch of cool, practical facilities and services that you can totally take advantage of. Here's a list of what they are:
1. The chill-out area with lots of beanbags is perfect for anyone to kick back, relax, and lounge comfortably before taking that flight
2. Use the free wi-fi to WhatsApp call, Face Time and Skype your loved ones or even make an FB live video...
3. ...and also to torrent your favourite shows so that you're all stocked up on entertainment for your flight ahead
4. If you're a workaholic, make full use of the workstations to prep up your presentation/meeting materials before flying off on that business trip
No more balancing your warm laptop on your lap, and yes to more personal space.
5. And the multiple in-table power points mean that you can shamelessly camp out there to charge both your laptop and phone at the same time
You'll never have to awkwardly sit on the floor near a someone's legs or a rubbish bin just to charge your devices again.
6. Go for the free food. Airport food is notorious for being expensive, and if you didn’t pre-order anything from the in-flight menu, you’d want to fill your stomach here
A free-flow buffet spread and non-alcoholic drinks are available to everyone in the lounge at the F&B area.
7. The bathrooms are equipped with shower and changing room facilities for you to either wash off all the post-flight grime and gunk or head onto the plane feeling fresh, clean and fabulous
8. Take that perfect Instagram-worthy shot of the tarmac at the Sun Moon room
It offers a gorgeous view as it overlooks the Skybridge and taxiway. Photography enthusiasts should definitely hang out here to get some pretty breathtaking shots.
9. Chup the VIP room so that you and your gang can have it all to yourselves
The VIP room is available for booking via the staff at the lounge counter and is subject to availability.
Read more about the new Premium Red Lounge here. Don't forget to drop by the next time you're in klia2 for an elevated travel experience!
Access to the lounge is complimentary for guests with Premium Flatbed and Premium Flex tickets; it's also open to all other guests at RM79 per person.
What do you think of the new lounge and what else would you do in there? Let us know in the comments below. :)