Subscribe to our Telegram channel for our latest stories and breaking news.
Disclaimer: This listicle is arranged in no particular order.
1. Immerse yourself in the beauty of intricately-designed traditional Malaysian kites, crafted by award-winning wau-maker Razi Said at Intermark Mall
2. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur presents 'Riang Riuh Raya', featuring floral motifs of batik and colourful mosaic design, along with a vibrant festive garden with flower blossoms and traditional lamps
3. Celebrate Aidilfitri together at Da Men USJ's 'Muhibbah Mesra Raya', with decorations inspired by the beauty of Malaysia's traditional anyaman art
4. Discover the poetic heritage of Malaysia's iconic Melakan traditional house with 'Tangga Melaka' in an idyllic village with balik kampung vibes in 1 Utama
5. Enjoy the scenery of 'Aidilfitri di Sawah Padi', with 462 sq ft replicas of Sekinchan paddy fields at Paradigm Mall (PJ), [email protected], and SkyPark Terminal
6. Sunway Putra Mall teleports shoppers back in time to the vintage Tanah Melayu era with a life-sized train and 30-foot-tall clock tower
7. Visitors at IPC Shopping Centre will be welcomed by vibrant Raya decorations, and can enjoy playing with the interactive LED screen or have an 'Iftar Picnic' experience at the courtyard
8. Step into a nostalgic 'Rumah Kampung' setting in Suria KLCC, with rows of alleyways bursting with colour, complete with decorative lights and plenty of Instagrammable spots
9. Enjoy the beautiful decor in Mid Valley Megamall, as you reminisce the excitement of preparing a Raya feast in your Opah's kitchen
10. Usher in the festive celebrations at The Gardens Mall with a visual feast inspired by the traditional art of weaving, from colourful cushions to vibrant hanging centrepieces
11. Need a break after shopping the entire day? Visit Sunway Pyramid's cute R&R station, complete with parking lots, a phone booth, makan stalls, and more!
12. Gurney Plaza in Penang is decked out in beautiful and colourful motifs, with impressive arches and plenty of Insta-worthy spots
13. Berjaya Times Square is lit up with bright hanging lanterns and traditional decor that will get you into the festive spirit
14. Fahrenheit88 presents 'Rimbunan Raya', a celebration set under a canopy of lights and towering palm trees, along with a dazzling Ramadan Bazaar with enticing souvenirs and assorted delights
15. Be transported to the seaside at Sunway Velocity Mall, and explore all kinds of attractions at Jeti Pulau Velocity, from yummy eats to outfits for the festive season
16. Embrace the vibrant 'Colours of Eid' at Avenue K, with stunning decorations and centrepieces that will light up your day
17. Inspired by Pekan Nenas in Pontian, Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru wants to bring you home with their 'Raya di Desa' theme
18. Quayside MALL is having a gorgeous Moroccan Pink City Raya Bazaar event, with a huge 3D pink arch, a Moroccan fountain, and beautiful Moroccan-style sticker tiles
*If you're heading out, remember to stay safe, keep practising physical distancing, and follow all the standard operating procedures (SOPs). :)
19. Enjoy balik kampung vibes as you explore a quaint village home with vibrant flowers and decorations in IOI Mall Puchong
20. Step into a scenic East Coast kampung, decorated with a cozy pangkin and mock sampan, along with charming decorative wau, flowers, and hanging lights at the Curve
For more #lifestyle stories: