We're all advised to #StayAtHome to help flatten the curve, but that doesn't mean we can't revel in beautiful CNY mall decor through online pictures!
Here are ten malls that are all decked up to usher in prosperity this 2021:
Shopping malls are listed in no particular order.
1. Making its mark once again in the Malaysian Book of Records is Pavilion KL with the "Biggest Golden Bull" in the country
2. Intermark Mall brings the beauty of traditional Chinese calligraphy back to life
In collaboration with award-winning artist Tee Ying Jie, auspicious wishes are created and hung on the mall’s lavish cherry blossom trees. Using Augmented Reality technology, they've also created a virtual life-sized ox that will simply amaze visitors!
3. Da Men greets shoppers with colourful ‘Whirls of Happiness’ this Chinese New Year, with pinwheels symbolising the turning of your luck and swirls of abundant blessings
4. The grandeur of Beijing’s Summer Palace is replicated at 1Utama's largest concourse, LG Oval
Be transported to ancient China as you walk past the Golden Bridge, Water Lily Pond, the Oriental Gardens that feature a myriad of lovely blooms, as well as the Mystical Moon Gate.
5. Explore the auspicious golden ancient towns that are housed at Sunway Pyramid's LG2 Orange Concourse
6. To welcome the festive season and celebration of the new year, Sunway Putra Mall is decked with a colourful bamboo garden
7. This year, the Curve is adorned with vintage decor, inspired by the iconic scenes of Chinatown in the 1960s
8. IPC Shopping Centre is kicking off the "Niu" Year with a "phygital" spin using augmented reality ox filters that are available on IPC’s social media
9. Suria KLCC is showered in hues of red this CNY, depicting a garden with cherry blossom trees and beautiful lanterns
10. MyTOWN KL is adorned with red lanterns and cherry blossom trees galore this year
With a lot of "de-cow-rations" in-store this auspicious season, MyTOWN KL wants to wish everyone prosperity and blessings this Year Of The Ox. There's even a cute oxen family waiting to greet you at the entrance of the mall!
Which shopping mall do you think has the best CNY decorations this year? Let us know in the comments section below!