When malls start playing your favourite jingles and coffee shops start selling their holiday concoctions, that can only mean one thing...
Still deciding on your style this year? Here are some décor ideas worth pinching from the 2015 IKEA Christmas range:
1. The Christ'min' Level: low-key yet classy, with just the right touch of festivity
- White STRÅLA paper lanterns are perfect for a modern take on snowflakes
- STÖPEN LED candles are handy to get that cosy, warm glow
- Keep it cute and simple with the addition of furry VINTER 2015 wreaths
- Put up some unique tree-shaped hanging decoration for a festive touch
Cooking & Dining:
- Keep to the monochromatic theme with the VINTER 2015 baking cups
- Serve up your finest dishes in style; complete the look with a matching tray
2. The Christ'mid' Level: not too simple but not too grand either, it's the perfect combination of fuss-free and fun
- Spruce up your space with some jolly STRÅLA pendant lamps
- Add a touch of candlelight romance with some VINTER 2015 candle holders
- Make room for impromptu reunions with the INGATORP extendable table
- Some VINTER 2015 wine glasses and table runners lend a festive touch
- Mix up some VISIONÄR spheres and cones for a funky look to the living room
- Add some quirkiness to the ensemble with SAMSPELT the abstract reindeer
3. The Christ'max' Level: fancy and fabulous, it's the epitome of a grand celebration
- Keep the table traditional with a red and green colour scheme
- Go elegant with a mix of white and silver for a Winter Wonderland theme
- The VINTER 2015 slippers are great putting up around the house!
- Go all out with the fun mix of VINTER 2015 baubles' colours and textures
- Give the bedroom a festive twist with the VINTER 2015 quilt cover and pillowcases
- Add a whimsical touch with a DIY heart made from VINTER 2015 metallic baubles
And don't forget the gifting!
What's the season of giving without some prettily-wrapped presents? Keep it traditional by piling on the wrapped presents under the Christmas tree!