Planning A Staycation? Here's How You Can Save Up To 25% On Hotels And Tours Packages
Known for bringing you the best flight and hotel deals, MHholidays recently expanded their services to also offer tour packages and transfers. Now you can literally book your entire holiday on the site!
Since December 2020, MHholidays by Malaysia Airlines has expanded their services to offer customers the flexibility to add on trips, tours, activities, and transfers upon purchasing MHholidays packages. Besides that, MHholidays offers great savings and the added convenience of being your one-stop centre to plan for your travels.
Whether you're thinking of a year-end getaway or a new year staycation, MHholidays has got you covered!
Not sure where to go and what to do for your holiday? Here are a few exclusive trips and tours by MHholidays:
1. Feel like a social influencer with these full day Instagram tours in Kuala Lumpur and Melaka
These all-inclusive day tours will bring you to hidden streets and iconic Instagrammable spots in the city. Your morning will start with you being picked up from your hotel by a friendly local tour guide, who will help you experience these destinations in style!
Plus, the full day tour takes care of everything, from tickets, entrances fees, where to go, and even where to eat, so you won't have to worry about a thing ;P
2. Experience the thrill at Desaru Coast Adventure Water Park
If you and your family love water theme parks, then you should totally head over to Desaru Coast for an exciting getaway. From thrilling rides and water slides, to one of the biggest wave pools in the world, there is something for everyone at Desaru Coast Adventure Water Park.
Plus, the water park has put into effect strict Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines for all visitors and employees, so you can rest assured and play to your heart's content!
3. Visit three of KL's most iconic spots in just half a day with this Kuala Lumpur Cultural City tour
This local tour brings you on a journey to three must-see spots in the city, including the magical Batu Caves, the beautiful Thean Hou Temple, and the iconic PETRONAS Twin Towers. From the outskirts to the centre of the city, you'll get to relax and enjoy the VIP experience of having your own personal driver and tour guide.
If you're looking for a place to stay during your holiday, MHholidays is also offering some of the best hotel deals:
- Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur | RM779 per room for two nights
- Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Center | RM869 per room for two nights
- Hotel Stripes Kuala Lumpur, Autograph Collection | RM979 per room for two nights
- The RuMa Hotel and Residences | RM1,279 per room for two nights
- Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur | RM2,229 per room for two nights
- KSL Resort | RM729 per room for two nights
- Thistle Johor Bahru Hotel | RM759 per room for two nights
- Pulai Springs Resort | RM889 per room for two nights
- Hard Rock Hotel Desaru Coast | RM1,389 per room for two nights
- The Kasturi | RM1,409 per room for two nights
- The Zenith Hotel | RM1,859 per room for two nights
- Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang | RM719 per room for two nights
- Eastern and Oriental Hotel Penang | RM1,509 per room for two nights
- G Hotel Gurney | RM1,449 per room for two nights
- Lexis Suites Penang | RM1,319 per room for two nights
- Hard Rock Hotel Penang | RM1,199 per room for two nights
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort | RM1,009 per room for two nights
- Pelangi Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi | RM1,259 per room for two nights
- The Danna Langkawi | RM1,669 per room for two nights
- Vivanta Rebak Island, Langkawi | RM2,039 per room for two nights
- Four Seasons Resort Langkawi | RM2,979 per room for two nights
- Hotel Perdana Kota Bharu | RM789 per room for two nights
- The Grand Renai | RM829 per room for two nights
- The Taaras Beach & Spa Resort | RM3,799
Besides that, you'll get to save more when you fly with Malaysia Airlines during your vacation
Thanks to the travel incentives given by the Malaysian government, customers who purchase Malaysia Airlines flight tickets will be able to claim up to RM200 instant rebate, along with additional benefits from Enrich and Temptations.
However, do note that the stimulus incentive is not applicable for bookings on MHholidays. For more information, head over to their website today.
Ready for a holiday? Head over to the MHholidays website to save more and plan for your next trip today!
Got some cool brand news to share?