RIUH Is Having A Special New Year's Eve Event And It's The Perfect Way To Bring In 2018
Great food, amazing performances, and a one-of-a-kind art installation!
Ring in the New Year with RIUH, everyone's favourite artisanal pop-up event in the Klang Valley
Check out the details of this special event:
Date: 31 December 2017
Time: 4pm - 12am
Venue: APW Bangsar
1. There will be 30 glorious food stalls to feast on so come with an empty stomach!
2. Be part of interactive art installations that celebrate our local culture by Make It Happen
The art installation by Make It Happen and sponsored by CENDANA features a collaboration between four local artists: Nawwar Shukriah Ali, Aleff Ahmad, and Nadhir Zuhair Nozi, with music by Orang.
Celebrating our rich local culture and roots, these creatives have adapted the traditional to make it modern.
Here are the four unique installations:
1. Digital Kompang - a set of 8-10 kompang, revamped with visuals and sounds.
2. Teng Teng Teng - the evolution of teng teng we all played growing up, now with more tricks, visuals, and sounds.
3. "How To Make It Happen" Booth - a confession booth where you can write down your wish for the New Year, then watch it be projected on to the Anyaman wall.
4. Infinity Batu Seremban - level up your batu seremban skills in the rebirth of this classic game that includes reflective materials and effects.
3. Be entertained by 10 live acts that will be performing throughout the day, into the new year!
The live acts are supported by the Cultural Economy Development Agency (CENDANA) to build a vibrant, cultural economy for Malaysia.
Check out some of the amazing local acts that will be performing at RIUH:
4. Ring in the New Year in style with these specials
As always, there's a special GRAB promo code to get you there so you don't have to worry about parking:
Mark your calendar and spend the last day of the year at RIUH! Follow them on Instagram for the latest updates.
Got cool news to share?