Tropicana Metropark is hosting the Bubble Bridge Run 2018 in Subang Jaya and it's going to be sooooo much fun
Unlike traditional runs, the Bubble Bridge Run 2018 is a 5km fun run that will features 6 unique obstacles. These include huge inflatables, foam, and water to keep things extra exciting and challenging.
From a tire step to a water gun attack, you're guaranteed to have a splashing good time!
Runners also receive a Race Kit worth over RM200! Check out what's inside:
- Bubble Bridge Run T-shirt
- Race bib
- Face towel
- Waterproof phone pouch
- Finisher medal
- Goodie bag with lots of vouchers and freebies
Part of the Bubble Bridge Run will take place across the newly completed RM106 million dedicated link bridge that connects the Federal Highway to Tropicana Metropark's doorstep
From now on, people who live in Subang Jaya will experience a faster and smoother commute.
This will be the first foamy inflatable challenge in Subang Jaya and there's gonna be lots of fun obstacles
Run, climb, and slide your way to the finish line as you face these challenges:
1. Slide your way through the 130-ft Ultimate Inflatable Obstacle
3. Re-live your childhood to the extreme at the Giant Slide
In addition to the fun run, there's also going to be a massive Zumba party and a carnival packed full with awesomeness
Here's the programme for the day:
6.00AM - Arrival of Participants
7.00AM - Assembly at Start Point
7.15AM - Zumba Warm Up
7.30AM - Official Flag-Off
8.30AM - Post Fun Run Carnival, Food Trucks & Lucky Draw
12.00PM - Event Ends
Led by a celebrity Zumba guru, get warmed up before the run at this Zumba party!
Once you cross that finish line, you can snap your victory pics at the photo wall and enjoy the rest of the morning at the carnival :D
There will be loads of food trucks at the carnival to keep your taste buds happy
Get your pasta fix from Little Fat Duck, binge on authentic barbecue with Cowboys Food Truck, then chow down on a fat burrito at Babarittos. For dessert, cool off with unique icecream-stuffed macarons at Negative Celcius.
And that's just for starters!
Enjoy an array of food, snacks, drinks, and more at the carnival after the Bubble Bridge Run.
Tropicana Metropark is an 88-acre mixed development that includes premium residences, commercial spaces, GEMS International School, a proposed medical hub, and 9.2-acre Central Park
Key features of this urban township are:
- Freehold Subang Jaya address
- Easy accessibility - Via the newly completed dedicated Federal Highway Link Bridge. From now on, people who work and live in Subang Jaya will experience a faster and smoother commute.
- Central Park - A sprawling 9.2-acre park, perfect for jogging, biking and recreation for the family.
- GEMS International School - By the world's biggest private education provider.
Located in the heart of the development is the latest phase - Paisley Serviced Residences
Got cool news to share?