Bring Your Furbaby To This Pets Carnival At Tropicana Metropark To Enjoy Free Activities
Sun's up and the pets are out! Join fellow pet-lovers for this two-day outdoor event of interactive activities with various cute animals :3
Are you the proud parent of an adorable furbaby?
There's an exciting Pets Carnival & Bazaar happening just for you and your littlest family member at Tropicana Metropark in Subang Jaya
It can be tough to bring your pets out and about. That's why we're super excited for this weekend event, which is totally dedicated to our furkids! On top of all the fun activities, your pet can also roam around freely ^_^
The Pets Carnival & Bazaar will be held at the Tropicana Metropark Property Gallery. It promises a day of fun, excitement, and precious bonding time!
If you don't have a pet but are still an animal lover, you should absolutely stop-by because there are so many things to see and do!
Mark your calendars! Here are the deets:
Date: 21-22 April 2018 (Saturday & Sunday)
Venue: Tropicana Metropark @ Subang Jaya
Address: Tropicana Metropark Property Gallery, No.1, Jalan Delima 1/1, Subang Hi-Tech, 40000 Subang Jaya
Waze | Google Maps
Admission is free! Register your spot online here!
There will be two fun and interactive zones to explore, the Ruff Zone and the Cute Zone :3
The Ruff Zone will be held in Central Park and will be the heart of the action. Leash your pet and allow them to roam the grounds, socialise, and make new friends!
Check out some of the fun activities lined up for you:
1. Paw Clay Molding
2. Pet & Owner Caricature
There will also be loads of different contests to take part in throughout the day, where you can even win some awesome prizes
Contests will be happening from 1pm-4pm. Even if you don't have a pet to enter, you'll definitely want to watch and cheer on the adorable winners ;)
1. Owner-Pet Lookalike contest
2. Best Trick contest
3. Pet Agility contest
4. Best Pet Costume contest
If you don’t have a furbaby of your own, then the Cute Zone is perfect for animal enthusiasts of all ages
Check out the stations that will be there:
1. Petting Zoo - get up close and personal with various cuddly creatures!
2. Pets Bazaar - shop for food, apparel, and more goodies that are created especially for your pet.
3. Adoption Centre - looking for a new addition to the family? Give an animal a forever home at the adoption drive booths, which are organised by various NGOs.
There will also be lots of food trucks over the weekend, offering a variety of delicious food and drinks
Tropicana Metropark is an 88-acre mixed development that includes premium residences, commercial spaces, GEMS International School, a proposed medical hub, and 9.2-acre Central Park
Key features of this urban township are:
- Freehold Subang Jaya address
- Easy accessibility - Via the newly completed dedicated Federal Highway Link Bridge. From now on, people who work and live in Subang Jaya will experience a faster and smoother commute.
- Central Park - A sprawling 9.2-acre park, perfect for jogging, biking and recreation for the family.
- GEMS International School - By the world's biggest private education provider.
Located in the heart of the development is the latest phase - Paisley Serviced Residences
Don't forget to register for the Pets Carnival at Tropicana Metropark for free! See you there :)
Got cool news to share?