9 Types Of People You Probably Work With Every Day Who May Or May Not Improve Your Life
If you work in an office, you probably see a variety of personality types all the time
1. The Mama - semangat to plan team bonding activities and looks after everyone
- Always sends out positive text message blasts to the team
- Shares motivational pictures on social media
- Could be a man or woman, old or young, has kids or no kids, still 100% "Mama"
2. The Kancheong Fella - perpetually confused yet manages to produce awesome work at the last minute
- Brilliant mind, messy desk
- Goes around the office asking, ‘Can I borrow your charger?’ at least twice a week
- Never really knows what's going on
3. The OOTD fashionista - has a big personality to go with their bold poses
- Knows all the best spots in the office for that perfect shot
- Uses the 'Pro' camera function on their phone
- Gets teased for being an "influencer," but when people need help taking nice photos, who do they ask???
4. The Goody Two-Shoes - the nerdy teammate who helps you with work, while you help them with... life
- Is the first to arrive at the office
- Works efficiently and is super organised
- Has an app for everything
5. The Tai Chi Master - loves to organise big meetings for things that could be settled in one email
- Expert in delegating tasks to everyone but themselves
- Constantly loops people into email threads with little to no explanation
- Spends most of their time playing games and watching YouTube
6. The Documentarian - constantly recording things on their phone and has the most entertaining Insta-stories
- Takes videos of everything that happens in the office
- Edits, adds stickers, uploads on every available platform
- Will make you famous online for your mistakes
7. The Bawang - gossip queen lah, what else?
- Part of multiple secret office Whatsapp groups
- Somehow knows everything before you do
- Lepak with this fella and you're guaranteed to have a good time
8. The Bodek - says all the right things at the right time, and has a 'come-slap-me' face
- Excessively compliments people
- 'Likes' and shares every Facebook post from the boss
- You can lepak in the office together, but will never meet up in real life
9. The Hantu - works for months or years in the same office, yet is almost invisible
- Stays silent in all group chats but definitely reads everything
- No one notices when they're around, and no one notices when they're gone
- The whole office has no idea what they actually do
So how many of these amazing people improve your work and daily life? :P
To make office life a little easier (and whole lot more fun), the Samsung Galaxy Note10 is here to revolutionise your work day
You'll be the person who solves everyone's problems without a hitch, as well as enjoying the smartphone for your own personal time too, of course! Whether you’re at work, at home, or working from home, this is tech at its best.
Featuring a 4,300 mAh battery on the Galaxy Note10+ and a phenomenal camera setup, along with the utility of the S-Pen, you'll totally be The Colleague With The Best Phone ;)
With the Note10 and Note10+, you can enjoy hours of fun with the AR Doodle feature. Record videos then make them your own with virtual handwriting or drawings.
Doodle on a face (or a space) and it will remain in that fixed area, even if the camera moves! Whether you're the "Mama," "Documentarian," "Fashionista," or just good ol' you, this is definitely a feature you'll wanna try.
Here's how the Samsung Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ will change your work and daily life for the better:
No need to worry about running out of battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note10+ has a battery capacity up to 4,300 mAh, meaning you'll be able to use your phone all day without having to run around asking for a charger.
Share power device-to-device. Easily charge Qi-certified smartphones and even compatible wearable devices. Charging will automatically stop when the power level of the device acting as the power source falls under 30% to prevent the power source from shutting down.
Get the smoothest mobile experience ever. The Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ boast a speedy processor and a powerful RAM, so you can enjoy your videos, gaming, and everything else to the max!
Keep everything you need at your fingertips. The Galaxy Note10 already comes with an incredible 256GB of internal storage, while Galaxy Note10+ has the additional option of 512GB. Photos, videos, apps... now you can have your cake and eat it too ;)
Super Fast Charging is the future, guys. Who has time to wait around for their phone to charge? The Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+ include intelligent battery performance. That means you can play games and stream shows, and your phone will adjust the power accordingly.
Upgrade to Samsung Galaxy Note10 so you can do what you love, better, ever day. Find out more here!
Check out more of our latest #lifestyle stories: