There's nothing more iconic than the shape of the VW bug - from young to old, it'll never go out of style!
Want to see more of this sexy bug? ;)
Good news, Malaysia! You're going to get a 3-day weekend of fun because the Volkswagen Fest is back and it's going to be even more epic than last year.
Whether you're a car enthusiast that simply admires the great quality of VW cars or you're looking for an awesome place to spend the weekend with your family, the Volkswagen Fest 2018 is the place to be.
There's something for everyone! So get ready to enjoy three days of beautiful automobiles, great food, live performances, street art, and much more.
Here are the details:
Setia City Convention Centre
Date / Time:
Friday, 12th October (10am – Midnight)
Saturday, 13th October (10am – Midnight)
Sunday, 14th October (10am – 10pm)
Everybody knows a Volkswagen is better experienced than explained, and the Volkswagen Fest is the best time to do that
There are FREE car inspections available, and great deals on pre-registered and new cars. You also stand a chance to win FREE petrol for one year on selected pre-registered models.
So hurry, if you need a new car this is the best time!
There will be a test drive area for a range of Volkswagen models so you can feel the power and quality yourself.
Take loads of pictures with these unique vintage Volkswagen vehicles as your backdrop.
1. Chow down on good eats with all the food trucks
Of course, it goes without saying that the food is going to be AWESOME! dishes from yummy food trucks throughout the weekend, serving up all kinds of goodness.
2. Get comfy on air sofas as you watch a free movie screening of 'Herbie: Fully Loaded' in the park!
Plus, there will also be loads of stage games to play and Giant Jenga for extra fun!
3. Enjoy all kinds of activities, shopping, and fun at the Kombi Area
4. Catch a mini-concert on Saturday with live performances from Paperplane Pursuit, Talitha Tan, and Bunkface
There will also be performances by buskers to keep the chill vibe going all day.
* Mini-concert on Saturdays only.
5. Move your body at Sunrise Yoga and HIIT Workout
Get your body moving and your heart pumping! Sign up for yoga and HIIT at the fest on Sunday 7.30am. Brought to you by GuavaPass.
6. Check out the photo-worthy graffiti and sculpture artworks on display
Got cool news to share?