Want to have fabulous hair? Then you won't want to miss the Watsons Hair Fair, happening this weekend at One Utama with sales, giveaways, makeover demos, and more!
Watsons is back with their annual Hair Fair, this time featuring 13 of your favourite haircare brands, along with amazing promotions, on-ground events, and freebies. So, mark your calendars, 'cause you don't want to miss this!
Watsons Hair Fair
Date: 8 to 12 August 2019
Time: 10am to 10pm
Location: Concourse, One Utama
It's the perfect time to stock up on your shampoo, conditioner, serum, moisturisers, hair sprays, and more
Enjoy jaw-dropping discounts of up to 50% and buy one free one deals for all of your favourite haircare brands.
1. Get the best care for your scalp with Dr. For Hair so you never have to worry about dandruff and other problems again!
Scalp Care Workshop by Dr. For Hair
- 10 August (Sat), 2pm
- 12 August (Mon), 3pm
2. Be inspired by gorgeous makeovers happening live on stage (maybe you'll be one of the lucky chosen ones!)
Art Demo by Jimmy Wong and Nunature
- 11 August (Sun), 3.30pm
- 12 August (Mon), 2pm
3. Find out how influencers get their picture perfect hair, as they share their favourite products and personal hair tips!
Hair Recipe Session
- 10 August (Sat), 3.30pm
- 11 August (Sun), 2pm
4. Don't feel like spending an hour washing your hair? Discover how you can refresh your hair in minutes with dry shampoo.
Dry Shampoo Sharing Session with Klorane
- 11 August (Sun), 5pm
5. Learn how to look your best during any occasion with these practical 1-minute hairdos you can use every day
1-Min Hairdo Demo by Batiste
- 10 August (Sat), 4pm
- 12 August (Mon), 4pm
There are also daily giveaways and awesome freebies to be won
- Enjoy a free hair and scalp analysis.
- Enjoy a free hair cut with purchase of RM18 and above on Bad Lab products.
- Stand a chance to win Ryo damage care shampoo at the Watsons Hair Fair.
- Get a free golf umbrella with purchase of RM80 and above on haircare products.
- Bring home a free VS Hair Dryer 1s with purchase of RM120 and above on haircare products.