10. Former North Korean leader Kim Jong Il and golf?
Lots of people list golf as a hobby, but we’re pretty sure few are as naturally gifted as former North Korean leader Kim Jong Il. According to reports by state run media, the great leader finished his first ever game of golf - on a Championship course - at 38-under-par, a remarkable feat that included five holes in one.lockeroom.com.my
9. Joseph Stalin and graffiti? He signed his name under pictures of naked men and scribbled rude messages over them
It’s strange who gets touched by the art bug. As well as Hitler, there’s also his nemesis and near equal in murder Joseph Stalin. Nobody knows if the Russian leader drew pictures of naked men. What we do know is that he signed his name under pictures of naked men, and scribbled rude messages over them, often about his comrades or enemies.lockeroom.com.my
8. Hitler and drawing? He's known to have owned a copy of Snow White and to have been a keen artist
Drawing isn’t weird, and neither is drawing cute little Disney characters for your own pleasure. Unless, that is, you’re Adolf Hitler, in which case it does become a little strange. In 2008 a Norwegian museum director claimed to have found sketches of the Seven Dwarves and Pinocchio signed by the 20th century’s most brutal tyrant. It kind of fits. Hitler is known to have owned a copy of Disney’s Snow White and to have been a keen artist.lockeroom.com.my
7. Mike Tyson and pigeon fancying?
6. David Beckham and fencing?
5. Men and rides can only equal to the hobby of painting cars
4. Ironing in extreme conditions?
3. Liverpool's Daniel Agger and tattooing?
What does tough Danish defender Daniel Agger do when he’s not crunching into tackles for Liverpool FC? He draws tattoos - on himself, others and potentially the entire Liverpool squad. He’s a qualified tattoo artist, and he’s promised/threatened to ink his teammates when/if they win Liverpool’s 19th league title.lockeroom.com.my
2. Beetle (replace beetle with other animals like cock or spider) fighting?
1. Re-enacting world wars?
OTHER STORIES FOR YOU: 21 Signs You're Ready For A Relationship and 10 Weirdest Sports To Compete In