1. Add a modern, industrial touch to your living room with this Nordic iron tea table that also doubles up as a storage space
2. Spruce up your plain walls with a touch of nature with these plant-inspired paintings
3. The key to illuminating a minimalist home is lotsa natural sunlight, but keep this floor lamp close by for when the night falls
5. A practical storage solution for toys or laundry would fit perfectly in a beautiful white room, no matter where you place it
6. Take a nap anywhere, any time with this foldable, portable, and tilt-able sofa
7. De-clutter your house by arranging your knick knacks onto these wire mesh storage cubes
8. Decorate the walls with your favourite photos and mementos on a simple metal wall grid
9. Store all your toiletries in this mesh basket so you'll never skip a step in your shower routine
10. Spice up your living room with these solid-coloured cushion covers
11. A coat rack that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb while you hang your clothes, hats, and handbags in style
12. This contemporary side table does not just earn you points for aesthetics, it's also pretty practical despite its unique design
Always on the lookout for the next must-have products? Discover the Internet’s hidden gems on #SAYSCatalogue!
#SAYSCatalogue is a segment on SAYS where we feature carefully-chosen product recommendations. A share of sales may be collected from the links on this page, and prices are accurate as of the time of publication.