The two-day long Bersih rally saw a massive sea of people clad in yellow in various parts of KL. Thousands of people came out in support of Bersih 4.0, asking PM Najib to step down, following his alleged involvement in the scandal-laden state fund called 1MDB.
Holding various placards with messages ranging from peaceful to provocative, they calmly thronged the city streets, letting their vocal signs do all the talking. SAYS Team highlights some of them below.
1. The message in these signs is loud and clear:
2. And it only gets louder (and clearer) in these:
4. For critics of Bersih, there couldn't be a better response:
5. Because at the end of the day...
6. And if this protest fails, it's natural for them to go on 'strike'
7. After all, the Rakyat's intentions are pretty clear:
8. And their messages are provocative enough
9. And what do they want Putrajaya to do?
10. They know that the police are oppressed people too:
11. And they are not scared to voice their opinions:
12. They do understand the irony of their situation:
13. However, their priorities are pretty sorted out:
14. And they don't hesitate from calling people as they are:
15. Amidst all of this, there are also people who want to let Putrajaya know that there's nothing bad about the rainbow flag
16. Because at the end of the day, all Malaysians want is...
Share stories of these heroes of Bersih 4.0 who chose to go the extra mile in acts of service and kindness: