Here's Where You Can Call In To Get Your COVID-19 Booster Shots In Klang Valley
The Ministry of Health (MOH) is urging the public to take initiative to register at any of their closest vaccination centres (PPV), if they have yet to receive a COVID-19 vaccine booster appointment
As announced through a statement by ProtectHealth, MySejahtera will issue appointments as per the latest eligibility and prioritisation by age and health.
However, as Malaysia has reduced the COVID-19 vaccine booster shot interval from six to three months for all vaccine types — namely Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sinovac — most adults vaccinated before September 2021 are now due for a booster.
ProtectHealth has released steps on how to locate, walk in, or register for an appointment at a PPV near you
According to their latest statement today, 31 December, here's how you can register for an appointment:
– Go to the ProtectHealth's website and select Find Vaccination Centre (PPV).
– Find your preferred PPV registered under ProtectHealth according to state or postcode. The PPV list will be updated from time to time.
– Call your preferred or nearest PPV for registration. You may also e-mail or go physically to the PPV to register.
Those who have successfully registered will be placed on a waitlist and will be contacted by the PPV to be given a date, which may come earlier than expected in the event of an appointment cancellation or no-shows by others who have appointments via MySejahtera.
Individuals are advised to register at only one PPV to avoid confusion.
Those who have already received an appointment for the booster dose on MySejahtera, please:
– Proceed to the designated PPV on the date of the appointment.
– Do not put yourself on any other waitlist.
Besides healthcare centres, a few shopping malls and multipurpose halls have also been turned into PPVs to cater to the numbers
ProtectHealth said these offsite PPVs will help roll out an additional 500 to 3,000 booster doses a day.
If you are in the Klang Valley, you can call these locations to get your COVID-19 vaccine boosters:
– AEON Taman Maluri, Kuala Lumpur
– Le Quadri Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
– KL Gateway Mall, Kuala Lumpur
– Tzu-Chi Jing Si Hall, Kuala Lumpur
– Wisma Prowara, Kuala Lumpur
– Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Ampang Jaya (MPAJ) Cheras Bary, Kuala Lumpur
– Pusat Komersial Southgate, Kuala Lumpur
– Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya
– Emporis Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
– Pusat Pembelajaran UEM Edgenta (UELC), Petaling Jaya
– Subang Parade, Subang Jaya
– Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang
– Dewan Serbaguna Majlis Bandaraya Subang Jaya (MBSJ), Puchong
– Mines 2 Convention Center, Seri Kembangan
– IOI City Tower 1, Putrajaya
– Kelab Sukan dan Rekreasi Pelabuhan Klang, Klang
– KVLRT3 Training Centre (Pusat Latihan LRT3), Klang
– Dewan Kompleks Sukan Majlis Perbandaran Kuala Langat (MPKL), Banting
Do note that each of these off-site PPVs have their own operating hours, you can check the opening times here. Some may allow walk in, but you will have to call to confirm.
Waiting times may vary as the queue is prioritised for individuals with appointments.
For Malaysians living in other states, you may view the full off-site PPV list here.
Otherwise, if you still wish to visit a health clinic to receive your booster shot, you can head to the ProtectHealth website here and follow the steps above.
Sinovac recipients and those aged above 60 should receive booster shots by February 2022 to stay 'fully vaccinated':
Read more COVID-19 updates here on SAYS: